We build custom stairs, that’s how we got here.
We build stairs for custom homes and for commercial installations. Every set of stairs is unique in its design and construction, reflecting the dreams of the designer and the uniqueness of the location.
Our stair designs can be traditional, contemporary, and can be built with mixed materials – wood, steel, glass and concrete. Our stairs can be seen in the finest custom homes throughout Niagara and Ontario and in many multi-floored condominiums in New York City.
We also do custom millwork of all descriptions, including cabinets, counters, desks, and custom interiors for both residential and commercial interiors.
Our millwork client list includes: Exchange Brewery, NotL; Brock University; MLSE Air Canada Center; York University; University of Toronto; McMaster University; CIBC Bank, Toronto; Crepe Restaurant, Toronto; My Place Restaurant, Fonthill; Hearth Restaurant, GTAA; Wellbeing Spa GTAA; Premium Plaza Lounges Terminal 1 and 2, GTAA; MLSE Ricoh Center, Mississauga; Toronto Public Library; Holiday Inn and Suites, St. Catharines; Font Coffee Bar, Fonthill; BGIS, Toronto; UPS, Burlington; Toronto Badminton Club.
Amazing team with international recognition
Dekker Stairs is a family-owned business owned, guided and directed by Steve Dekker. He is ably assisted by Jeff Eller who also heads up the firm’s millwork and interiors division. Steve and Jeff manage a full team of selected craftsmen who have a multitude of experiences in woodworking and the other crafts associated with fine construction.
At Dekker Stairs we have developed a Mission Statement, a Vision, and a set of Values that guide us through each client project.
- Based on your exact needs, get the quality that your project requires.
- Cost effective, to secure uninteruptable construction process.
- We always get the best people in the field to work on specific areas.
- We don’t ballpark quotes.
- We work with you to ensure accuracy in project planning.
- We always consult during the building process to assure agreement.
- “Measure twice, cut once!” Precision, care and craftsmanship.
- Bring together the best team to ensure absolute quality.
- On time and on budget.